· Develop and maintain relationships with existing clients and identify new opportunities for expansion or acquisition
· Create proposals for potential customers
· Could you prepare estimates of the cost to complete the work?
· Negotiate contracts to win business
· Manage projects from start to finish while adhering to budget constraints
· Work closely with the operations team to deliver quality products on time
· Research industry trends and provides forecasts as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1 – 4 years’ prior industry-related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented